I would definitely use her again in a minute – she is great to work with.
Tracy knocked it out of park in representing us as buyers (in El Cerrito) and sellers (in Kensington).
In addition to getting us a sale price that far exceeded our expectations, Tracy was extremely organized, communicative, and helpful during every step of the process. I honestly cannot recommend her enough.
As we got to work with her, we noticed many her strengths; a wealth of experience and knowledge about the process of buying or selling a home, enviable organizational skills, a tireless work ethic, working relationships with quality contractors, a formidable local reputation, a patient and steadfast demeanor as she guides you through what can be a taxing process.
We were particularly impressed by Tracy's skill and strategy in preparing offers, a key factor in why we were successful in our last bid.
What impressed me most with Tracy was how she had our best interests in mind. She was never pushy but helped us come to decisions that we were comfortable with. She always had the forest in mind rather than just one tree.
Tracy is a very honest, thorough and knowledgeable professional who helped guide me through the insanity of today's real estate market.
References and contacts available upon request.
The Art & Science
of Real Estate
Tracy is a Realtor with Pacific Union Real Estate where she has a passion for connecting people with real estate. Effective communications between clients and colleagues are paramount. Her analytical background brings a critical eye for detail, market analysis and thoughtful negotiations. Finding beauty, creativity and insight is present throughout the transaction.
With over 25 years of property renovation experience, including 5 major residential remodels on properties of various ages and historical significance, Tracy understands about building conservation and re-design, including live/work space. She understands the importance of neighborhoods, schools, and your investment.
She presently lives in a 1918 Craftsman where she thoroughly enjoys making use of every square inch, gardening, and volunteering in the community. She is a graduate of UC Berkeley in Engineering Geoscience, and you will find her personal attention very supportive.
To complete your real estate transaction with the utmost integrity, thoroughness, and obtaining your best outcome. My highest return is your happiness and satisfaction. Because I value the trust given to me by my clients and my colleagues, you can expect timely communications and quality work at all times. Success is not an entitlement but something I do to earn it everyday.
I've negotiated with sharks in the real estate world, tough managers, School Boards, City Councils, Planning Commissions, community groups. I know how to raise my voice and make a stink, however, I find that good planning + respect is the superior strategy. This is a no-bullying zone, no BS zone.
• Top Agent Network (TAN)
• 5-Star Professional, 2012-2017
• Zillow Premier 5-Star Agent
• Oakland/Berkeley Association, National Association of Realtors
Behind the Scenes Skills:
• Skilled in Adobe products; marketing is perfected at every step.
• Highly valued relationships with agents, vendors, inspectors. Know-how to get the resources when needed. Respected amongst other agents.
• Full-time agent, caring for your project with complete attention.
• Weekly legal updates to for best practices; semi-annual risk management training.
• Appreciated by my Compliance Administrator. ☺
• 1918 Berkeley Craftsman (present)
• 1970s Ranch converted to Loft-Style Modern, St. Helena
• 1890s Church, residential + artist live/work, Vallejo
• Vulcan Foundry Artist loft, Oakland
• 1890s San Francisco storefront+live/work (Folsom St)
• San Francisco Russian Hill (Union Street)
• San Francisco Russian Hill (Cyrus Place)
• Berkeley (Haste Street)
• Golden, CO
• Berkeley (Derby Street)
• Berkeley (Prospect Street)
• Davis, CA
• San Francisco (Los Palmos Dr)
• San Francisco (Battery St)
• San Francisco (Rockdale St)
I'm grateful to my husband Randy, son Jasper, friends, colleagues, parents, grandparents, teachers, and you. Thank you for your support and trust.